Hilo is the value-minded triathlon shoe designed to save precious seconds in your transition and bike split. The reliable dual strap design offers comfort and quickness while the PowerTruss sole improves stiffness without adding excess weight.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index 7 of 14
- Two-strap design features no-pull-thru top strap with set-and-forget lower strap
- Micro-fiber uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Easy-to-grab heel loop for quick entry
- Upper Fiber Content: 48.75% PU / 47.5% Polyester/ 3.75% PET
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.