- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
Zipp’s Service Course 70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position, thanks to their ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops. A short reach and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
From loamy backwoods adventures to rocky desert expeditions, Giant's Connect Trail Riser Handlebar puts you in contact with it all. It's made from tough 2014 aluminum. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
Giant's Connect XC Riser Handlebar is great for riders that like a little bit of rise, but still want to keep an aggressive, forward position. It's made from 2014 aluminum for reasonable weight and great strength. And, it has plenty of width, which provides pinpoint steering on techy trail sections plus leverage for climbing and sprinting.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Lightweight 2014 Aluminum Alloy Construction - 750Mm Wide For Maximum Torsional Stiffness And Pinpoint Control - 9° Rearward / 5° Upward Sweep
Giant's Contact SL Trail Riser Handlebars are made from lightweight 2014 aluminum. Engineered for performance and specifically designed for maximum torsional stiffness, they boast pinpoint steering precision plus incredible power delivery.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- Ultra-light high-performance full-SLR composite construction makes for maximum stiffness and lowest possible weight
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- Tough 2014 Aluminum Alloy - 9° Rearward / 6° Upward Sweep
Giant's Contact XC Flat Handlebar is made from tough 2014 aluminum for durability and stiffness at a respectable weight. The 690mm width gives you pinpoint steering and the 5-degree sweep is comfortable on your wrists.
Follow the trail wherever it leads with the super-strong alloy handlebar designed to stand up to the rigors of variable off-road terrain. The Bontrager Approved 31.8 alloy handlebar is shot-peened for durability and single-butted to save weight. Key features: - Single-butted, tapered-wall, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Shot peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - Bar end compatible
Change what's possible on the trail with a bar that can handle varying terrains and obstacles. The Line 35 gives you a stable base to work from as you weave through dense forests and launch off dirt jumps. - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers lighter weight and higher strength than 31.8mm diameter - Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 aluminum construction - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
Put Bontrager's carbon technology in the palms of your hands and amp up your off-road riding with the Race X Lite Carbon Riser bars. Their high-compression carbon construction shaves grams and offers excellent strength for aggressive off-road riding and racing.
$40.00 $79.99 50% Savings
Wide stance, dialed profile for ideal position. Stiff, quad-butted alloy. There's strong, and then there's Rhythm Elite Rhythm Elite is a quad-butted alloy riser bar designed with a beefy mid-section that hits back on aggressive trails while still remaining light and stiff enough to hammer back up to do it again. - Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 alloy construction - Wide center section for increased stiffness - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
Profile's T1+ Clip-on Aerobars feature Stryke-bend extensions with length, width and arm-rest adjustment so you can easily achieve your perfect aero position. The 6061 aluminum extensions keep weight down, while the forged brackets provide strength exactly where you need it. You'll get fast and stay there thanks to J2 brackets for an adjustable lower arm position, giving you an edge over your competition whether it's other racers or your own personal record.
When it comes to fighting the clock, the Carbon Strykes give you the advantage you need. These aero bars feature a wide array of hand positions and amazing vibration damping to ensure you’ll comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And Profile's F-19 arm rests give you a fast and comfy racing stance. The Strykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System, too.
Profile Design's Airstrykes are so quick your competition won't know what hit them! Grab these light aluminum bars, get in a comfy, aero tuck and you’ll fly faster with the same effort. Plus, the spring-loaded F-19 arm rests rotate up so you can quickly and easily access a comfortable climbing position. With these versatile bars your PRs don't stand a chance! Plus, the Airstrykes fit most handlebars thanks to Profile's ingenious Multi-Fit System.
Add Profile's Legacy Clip-On Aerobars to your bike for extra speed in your next TT or triathlon. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the angle, rotation and width of the arm pads for a custom fit. With these versatile bars your PRs don't stand a chance! Plus, the Legacys fit both 26.0 and 31.8mm bars.
Page 1 of 2 Next page