Ride Crockett and win. Every feature of this aluminum Cyclocross bike is built to race and hard wired for victory: race geometry, brake options, Cross-proven components.
This ride is everything a World Cup-winning bike should be: fast, smooth, stable, and feathery for the runups. And as the palmarès prove, Crockett has what it takes to win.
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- Disc brakes and front thru axle provide precision stopping power
- Fast, smooth, stable, and featherlight for the runups
- CX-specific IsoSpeed fork for superior comfort and total control
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, disc brake balanced post mount, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper|
|Fork||Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, carbon E2 tapered steerer,15mm thru-axle|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8-inch top, 1 1/2-inch bottom|
* Subject to change without notice.